Why get your Microsoft MCSA Certification?
Quite simply, by earning your Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Certification, you will demonstrate your technical expertise as a network systems professional. As a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, you will be qualified to install, support and administer information systems using Microsoft software and technologies.
You owe it to yourself to raise your earnings potential skywards!
What is a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator?
Microsoft's definition of the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator is as follows: "The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator is qualified to effectively maintain and support information systems with the Microsoft Windows NT operating system and the Microsoft BackOffice integrated family of server software".
What is the average salary of a MCSA?
Typically, the average salary you can expect after 2 - 3 years is $55,000. Experience is an important factor in Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator salaries.
What does MCSA Certification entail?
You must pass 4 proficiency exams. Students are prepared and encouraged to take their exams immediately following each course module. Our program offers 120 hours of hands-on training with a certified instructor designed to prepare students for exams as well as a successful career in the IT industry.
You must have a good knowledge of microcomputer hardware, DOS and Windows operating systems. Students must have passed the A+ and Network+ Certification prior to embarking on the MCSA track.
- Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Unlimited lab time
- Evening and weekend classes
- Job placement assistance
- Free retake upon space availability
- 100% Financing available
- Hands-on training with instructor
- Small class sizes give individual attention
- Comprehensive and up-to-date curriculum
- Class syllabus follows exam objectives
- Employer tuition reimbursement accepted
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Exam 70-270.
- Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment, Exam 70-290.
- Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Exam 70-291.
- Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA), Exam 70-227. (Note: This exam is not required for MCSA if candidate has passed COMPTIA A+ and Network+ exams.)
What is MCP?
With Computer Learning Center's MCSA program, you actually receive 2 different certifications (MCP and MCSA). You will receive your MCP as soon as you pass one of the core exams in the MCSA track. This will give you professional status in the booming E-commerce industry as well as the growing IT field you've already chosen.
Apply for a student loan now
Home | Courses | A+ | Network+ | MCSE | MCSD | CCNA | CCNP | Security | CEP | Medical Careers